Brawlhalla: An eternal battle arena where the greatest warriors in history brawl to prove who's the best that ever was, is, or will be. Every match is an epic test of s...
skill, speed, and strength, and every victory brings additional glory and bragging rights to the winners.
These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, axes, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well timed-throw or carefully laid trap.
Brawlhalla is a free to play, 2D platform fighting game featuring both online and local singleplayer and multiplayer.
- Online Ranked 1v1 - A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 - Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, wit, and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA - Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends vying for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All - Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer - perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams - Team-up on your local machine, with up to four players or bots for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player Tournament - Square off against bots in a three game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Alternate Game Modes - Brawlball, Bombsketball and more provide ‘casual’ ‘party game’ ‘just for fun’ alternate game modes with completely different objectives and just as much competition.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills for use
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases to keep you from the action. Everything you can buy with real money is cosmetic (such as character skins, podiums, and KO effects) and none of them effect gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made, and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
Here's what you can expect from Brawlhalla
- Weekly patches and updates.
- Online, custom, ranked, and local play modes.
- Over 40 Legends to chose from and a free 8 character weekly rotation, unlockable with gold earned through playing the game.
- Loads of stages to fight on.
- Unique signature moves, weapon combinations and stats for each character.
- Ranked seasons every three months with seasonal rewards for playing ranked.
- A constant stream of new features, balance tweaks and Legends to make the game better and better.
- Excited Devs active everywhere eagerly listening to what you think!
- Our eternal thanks (you're our favorite).
We’re always listening to community feedback and value what players are telling us. Throughout Early Access the Brawlhalla community helped steer the direction of development multiple times to make Brawlhalla the best it can be. That will remain the same as we continue to improve, expand, and adjust Brawlhalla based on community feedback post-launch.